Joel made me a dress for Mother's Day. Yes, my husband can sew, yours doesn't? I am seriously convinced there isn't anything he can't do!
Yohanis and Colson's graduation from Turkish kindergarten. So proud of them for doing so well and learning so much! Their Turkish is better than mine now.
Rockin' the kindergarten graduation caps :)
Love those eyes!
They also like to dress him up and include him in their games
Picking a fruit called "yeni dunya" from the trees out back. A blog friend informed me that they are loquats, which I would have never known because they don't grow in PA - where we're from. They are absolutely delicious!
Yohanis and Colson knocking down the yeni dunyas with their sticks.
The loot
Me and my girl by the sea
Joel's great aunt Ann came to Turkey in the beginning of June. She actually lived in Turkey about 40 years ago when she was a military nurse. She came to visit a Turkish friend whose baby she helped deliver when she lived here. It was nice to spend some time with Aunt Ann. We all got invited to spend the day at her friend's summer home. It was absolutely beautiful!
Isaiah liked sitting in the grass (I did too - we don't have a lot of nice grassy areas in the city).
Beautiful water!
Vienna with the birthday girl - a friend of Yohanis and Colson from school. We all attended her party the other week.
Love it!
Party time!
Is it weird that I feel a little more caught up on life now that I have posted pictures to my blog?! Yeah, I thought so.


















Go Joel! :)
ReplyDelete