We celebrated our 7th anniversary yesterday by having our Turkish friends over for some homemade American pizza. Not exactly sure how it happened like that, because we normally like to do something special just the two of us, but that's just how the day kind of unfolded and by 6:00 I found my living room packed full of friends and lots of happy (and occasionally screaming) children.
No pictures of the yummy pizzas we made and devoured, because let's face it, dinnertime was a little stressful with trying to feed 7 adults and 7 kids and the last thought on my mind was trying to get a picture of the crazyness.
But here are a few pictures of our dessert: watermelon and sütlaç (rice pudding) that our friends made.
Little Y had fun taking Isaiah on the ride of his life!
Big kids watching a movie.
Happy Anniversary, babe! Thanks for making me feel special, cared for and loved every single day. You are an amazing husband and father and I feel so blessed that you're mine. I love you more than words can describe!
P.S. Click here to read our love story.




No comments:
Post a Comment