Today Joel and Adam left for a 10-day trip to Africa! They will be visiting Ethiopia, Uganda and Kenya. The purpose of this trip is to make contacts and create partners for our business, Get Bridged. These will be the contacts/partners that will work with the artisans that Get Bridged helps.
I will write more about the business as things come together. We are excited to see what God will do! We hope to have our www.getbridged.org site live in the next month or two for you to check out.
Melanie and the kids will be staying here while the guys are gone (oh and Joel has the camera, so no cute pictures of the kiddos in my updates - sorry!). I will really, really miss Joel! This is the longest we have ever been apart and it will be hard!
On Monday night we stayed up late cooking together. He helped me make meals for the WHOLE time they will be gone. Is my husband not the best?! So now I have a freezer stocked full of food for the next 10 days and I don't have to cook :)
If you remember, please pray for the guys and their time in Africa and also for me and Mel holding down the fort with our 5 kiddos, thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment