Saturday, February 20, 2010

Kenya and Egypt

Joel and Adam spent the last 3 days of their trip in Kenya. They got to check out an organization that's doing some really cool stuff there to empower the poor, believing that it's not just about giving money to alleviate poverty, but about developing self-sustaining people and communities. We are excited about the possibility to partner with them in the future! I don't have a lot of pictures I can share from Kenya yet, but I will let you know as soon as the Get Bridged website is live so you can check it out for yourself!



Here's the cute little plane that took them from Nairobi to Kitale



This is the cute little Kitale airport

Joel and Adam had a 7-hour layover in Cairo on their way home, so they decided to go see the pyramids. The pyramids are on the outskirts of Cairo, about an hour taxi ride away. How can you be so close and not go?

So here's some pictures from their quick visit.

























So that was their trip in a nutshell. Now we can can continue with your regular-scheduled program :)

No comments:

Post a Comment