Monday, February 15, 2010

He's back!

Joel arrived home safely last night around 10:00, and boy, is it good to have him back! I missed him so much and the kids did too. Colson and Vienna were both sleeping when he came home, but he wanted to wake Colson up to see him (yes, just Colson, not Vienna. We don't EVER wake a sleeping Vienna ;) ). So he got Colson out of bed, but the poor little guy couldn't even open his eyes, he was so tired!

But this morning both kids were so excited to see Daddy! Vienna is totally a Mommy's girl, but today she was all about her Daddy, he got lots of snuggles, it was so sweet! And Joel and I could hardly talk because Colson kept interrupting to tell Daddy something important that just couldn't wait. Too precious!


The trip went great, Joel and Adam were both healthy the whole time and a lot was accomplished. I will share some more about it and some pictures when I get a chance!


Thanks for praying!


Can I just say again, it's good to have him back :)

3 comments: