Wow, what an incredible day it has been! As I write this, I have three (!) kids and a husband (he's exhausted too) peacefully asleep upstairs. Boy, am I blessed or what?
PURE AWESOME!!! What a wonderful day for your family! CONGRATULATIONS! Such blessings to celebrate! Enjoy these first moments as a family of 5! So happy for you!
Over the moon for you guys!!!!!!! LOVED the full family pic -- and the new pic of Yohanis in your sidebar! He is as beautiful as the rest of you -- fits right it!!!!
Wow wow wow!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, Happy, blessed day!
ReplyDeleteNow go sleep while you can! :-)
Wow - what a great picture - all five of you! I can't wait to hear what Vienna and Colson think of Yohanis - and vice versa.
ReplyDeletePURE AWESOME!!! What a wonderful day for your family! CONGRATULATIONS! Such blessings to celebrate! Enjoy these first moments as a family of 5! So happy for you!
ReplyDeleteWelcome home Yohanis!!! :)
ReplyDeleteMatt, Jen & boys
Awesome news. What a beautiful family portrait.
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for you guys, what a cute family. I can't wait to meet him.
ReplyDeleteOver the moon for you guys!!!!!!! LOVED the full family pic -- and the new pic of Yohanis in your sidebar! He is as beautiful as the rest of you -- fits right it!!!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful news - so happy for you all!!!
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you!!!
ReplyDeleteFinaaaaally!
ReplyDeleteYour family is simply beautiful.
I am SOO happy for you all! :)
yay!!! p.s. love colson's rockstar hair :)
ReplyDelete