Thursday, November 18, 2010

Songs about God for kids!

I am SO excited to tell you about my amazing sister's latest cd! You are just going to love it!

As a mom, I am always wondering how I can hide God's word in my kids' hearts and what a better way to do that than by putting it in a catchy song!




Melanie's music is so great, even for adults! We are all singing these songs all day long. I love hearing my kids proclaiming truth from God's Word!


My sister is a very talented piano player. She has two other cd's besides her latest: 

Quiet Times is a beautiful collections of hymns. 


 A peaceful Christmas is a collection of 11 of your favorite Christmas tunes - a must-have for this Christmas season!



 You can learn more about my sister by checking out her blog (YAY! I'm so excited she finally gave into the pressure and started a blog).  Hop on over there and check it out!


Also, check out her website and buy a cd (or 2 or 20)! They will make great Christmas presents!

No comments:

Post a Comment