Just because I can finally post pictures of our adorable son, you will get photo overload today :)
![]() |
| Love his sweet smile! |
![]() |
| This picture was taken right after we met! |
![]() |
| Yohannes can already whoop his Daddy's behind in soccer :) |
![]() |
| This is by far my favorite picture of him. I love when he smiles so big that his nose crinkles. Melts my heart!! |
![]() |
Hurry up, December!!













He is adorable, beautiful, sweet, cute, handsome...it's so good to finally see his face. I just love his smile - so full of joy. I'll continue to pray him home to you!
ReplyDeleteI have a few of these at my desk along with updated Colson and Vienna pictures :) I love my little honorary nieces and nephews. I especially love the one with Yohannes's nose all crinkled up, it makes me smile when I see your kiddos.
ReplyDeleteLove yas
He is truly beautiful.... I love picking him out in the snapfish albums-- he is a shining light and his smile is heartfelt. So, so happy for Y and your family!
ReplyDeleteCall me crazy...but that second picture reminds me SO MUCH of Joel when he was Yohannes' age and up to a little bit of trouble! ;) Thanks for sharing your little miracle with us!! - Jen J.
ReplyDeleteLOVE the pictures!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet boy! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am excited to follow your family story! :)
ReplyDeletewow, what a gorgeous kiddo, just stumbled upon your blog by hopping around this morning. good luck getting your boy home, and i hope you write about transition at home - i am itching for our next adoption to adopt in the 2-4 range, and will be learning from all bloggers who've gone before! Congrats on your sweet family.
ReplyDelete