We have this little game we play called "Black Screen."
It all started out when Adam and Mel were over one evening and all of our kids were begging to watch a movie. Joel had an idea and enthusiastically exclaimed, "I know, how about we watch Black Screen?!?!"
Of course, the kids all shouted, "YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!" because they thought we were going to watch a new movie.
Joel proceeded to "turn on" the TV and us 4 adults joined in on the fun with:
"Oh, this is my favorite part!"
"Did you see that?"
"That was soooooooo funny!"
"Here comes a scary part, close your eyes!"
The kids quickly caught on and it wasn't long before they were making up their own game. It was hilarious and kept us them entertained for a half hour.
Since then my kids have asked to watch Black Screen at least a dozen times. It cracks me up! I love my kids.
Since then my kids have asked to watch Black Screen at least a dozen times. It cracks me up! I love my kids.
![]() |
| My kiddos watching Black Screen |
![]() |
![]() |
| Vienna closing her eyes during the scary part |
![]() |
| Lovely, Colson |
![]() |
| Vienna excitedly telling me what's happening in the movie |
![]() |
| Classic Colson. Sucking his thumb and twirling his hair. Soooooo, any thoughts on getting your kids to stop sucking their thumbs? I'm all ears! |







No comments:
Post a Comment