Hi Lauren! I just was looking through your pictures on FB, Gabe is getting so big, what a cutie! Yes, please come visit us, we'd would LOVE it! You guys are welcome anytime :) I'm due November 10, only two months to go! We have a Nikon D90, I'm still learning how to use it, but it's so much fun and I love taking pictures.
I love the one of Yohanis hugging Vienna and Colson...also the one of Colson swimming.
ReplyDeleteYou have the most awesome pictures! What a great thing to see new posts from you. Welcome back ;)
ReplyDeletelove your blog! when are you due? nate wants to know what kind of camera you have. also...we want to visit!
ReplyDeletethis is lauren btw :)
ReplyDeleteHi Lauren! I just was looking through your pictures on FB, Gabe is getting so big, what a cutie! Yes, please come visit us, we'd would LOVE it! You guys are welcome anytime :) I'm due November 10, only two months to go! We have a Nikon D90, I'm still learning how to use it, but it's so much fun and I love taking pictures.
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh, the sunset picture is amazing. darling shots, hope kindergarten is going well!
ReplyDelete