I'm trying to get back into regular blogging, because even if no one else besides my mom (hi Mom!) is reading this, I like to look back over all the things we've done and all the ways God has grown and changed our family.
These pictures are from one summer evening when we rode the ferry. They were taken more than a month ago, but better late than never.
![]() |
| Me and my boys (and their baby sister) |
![]() |
| Vienna enjoying the ride |
![]() |
| Yohanis' first time on the ferry. He was excited! |
![]() |
| Beautiful. I love Turkey! |
![]() |
| Vienna and her poochy lip |
![]() |
| the famous clock tower in our city |
![]() |
| Yohanis had a blast chasing the birds |
![]() |
| Vienna with her two favorite accessories: her sunglasses and backpack |











I'm always reading! :0) Your belly is precious. Do you have a name for this baby girl yet? We're really debating on our names already!
ReplyDeleteI think we've finally decided on a first name (but we'll keep it a surprise till she's here), but we're still working on a middle name. It's so hard for us to agree on names! I bring him a list like 2 pages long and he doesn't like any of them! Haha.
ReplyDeleteIt looks so beautiful - I want to come visit you!
ReplyDeleteYou look adorable with child. I'm sure all your kids are excited to have a baby sister, but when I looked at the photo of Yohanis touching your belly, I couldn't help but think how sweet this must be for him.
Feel free to name the baby after me : )
I love reading your blog :) Thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures - blessings as you anticipate adding the newest addition!
ReplyDeleteI check your blog everyday to see if there's an update, just so you know ;) So you should keep posting. :)
ReplyDeleteI really love reading your posts. Love the perspective you write from, and how you share your heart. Keep writing! The pictures are wonderful too. You have a beautiful family!!
ReplyDelete