Yes, I have two boys in kindergarten. The school allowed Colson to go too even though he is a little young, because we really wanted them to go together. Yohanis will go on to 1st grade next year while Colson will stay in kindergarten.
Sending them to Turkish school was a big decision for us and one we prayed about a lot. We know it's going to be great for them. They will make new friends and gain more confidence in their Turkish. And I'm sure it won't be long before they are correcting our Turkish :)
They boys were both SO excited to start school, they could hardly wait! What is nice about school in Turkey is that they ease the kids into it. This week the kids went for an hour everyday to get used to it and then next week it starts for real. They will go everyday from 1-5. They have a great teacher and one of their good friends is also in their class.
Even though they aren't understanding much right now, they are still having so much fun. They are doing great and I'm so proud of them. I love listening to them excitedly tell me all about what they did at school when I pick them up. They both love school and are sad that it's the weekend, they really wanted to go again tomorrow!
![]() |
| Vienna with her brothers on their first day of school! Poor girl is going to miss them sooo much! |
![]() |
| My big boys! |
![]() |
| Some of their good friends |



GREAT pictures!!
ReplyDeleteYour kids are precious!
ReplyDelete*I just responded to your question on our blog comments . . . Good luck!