We're leaving tomorrow for Ethiopia! We will be meeting Y in less than two days!! I've been so excited I haven't slept well the past week, so I'm kind of glad our travel plans weren't confirmed until last minute or I wouldn't have been sleeping well for the past two months! I'm so excited yet SO nervous at the same time. What will he think of us? Will he be scared? Will he be shy? Will he like us?
I just can't wait to see him in person after staring at his pictures for so long! I can't wait to give him a big hug, find out what his favorite color is, his favorite food, what he likes to do, what his personality is like, etc. All that we know about him so far is what is written on two pieces of paper! There's just so much to learn about him and I'm excited to find out!
I have to get back to some packing and then I'm going to TRY and get some sleep!
Please pray for us!!! Here we go!!!
I am praying in Missouri...I remember the anticipation. Much momma love from me to you!
ReplyDeleteThis is so exciting! I am praying in Oregon for you!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you guys!! Good luck and prayers from Utah!
ReplyDeleteYay!! Have a super wonderful trip! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back home! Sending up prayers in Michigan!! <3
ReplyDeleteThinking about you today!
ReplyDeletePrayers from Ontarioooo!
ReplyDeleteGood luck .. I am so happy for you!! :)
Praying for your family from Tennessee - enjoy your son!!! Can't wait to see pictures :)
ReplyDeleteAh, charity, I can't take the suspense anymore...i can't wait until you get home to tell us everything!
ReplyDeleteCharity, I am so excited to hear about your trip when you get back. Praying for you as you meet your baby.
ReplyDeleteI also wanted to let you know that I am closing up shop on my blog. I started blogging to be able to write anonymously the things I didn't want to share with the world, but I think it's time to get over that. If God is doing something in me, I want to share it openly through channels that have my name on them. Be transparent in real life, not just when I'm hiding behind a pseudonym. haha
I will still check into your blog, and I just "Liked" Get Bridged on Facebook so I can keep up with you guys. Learning about you and your family has been one of the BEST things to come out of blogging! So thankful to have gotten to know you a little bit. You life and all the words of encouragement have been awesome!!!
Many blessings. You are such a bright light in a dark world.
Stacey