Thursday, March 2, 2017

February 2017 in pictures

Vienna with her bunnies Snowball and Jessie. They are getting HUGE!

Beautiful sunrise one morning.


A Saturday at the zoo with good friends!


I received this picture from Isaiah's teacher one morning and it made me smile to see Isaiah having fun with his classmates!
It's not uncommon to see a few sheep that have escaped from the flock on our street.

Joel had to be hospitalized for 6 days in February because he got pneumonia. The infection was pretty bad in his right lung and he had to stay in the hospital and receive treatment a few extra days than we originally thought. But we are thankful for family and friends that did so much to help us out while Joel was in the hospital. We couldn't have done it without them, so so grateful!

"Helping" daddy patch a tire.
Best buds.
I came upon this sweet moment one weekend. We had beautiful spring weather and everyone was running around outside in short sleeves. These cousins spent the entire day playing outside. As a mom, I love to see my kids having so much fun outside and being creative (they made an entire clubhouse - complete with insulation and everything. haha). The other good thing about everyone being outside is a QUIET house. I love it! I don't know how we survived the winter, but I'm SO thankful that spring is here now. Anyway, I walked outside to see that the cousins all decided to eat their lunch together at the picnic table. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Warm weather calls for a campfire and picnic outside with some of our favorites!


"Stick dough"  Some friends of ours shared this fun tradition with us and now we love to cook dough over the fire as well. It makes for an amazing type of bun that you can stuff full of hotdogs, chicken, sausage, whatever you like! Yum!
 


Some before and after guest bathroom pictures. It was SO much work, which Joel mostly did himself until he got pneumonia, then he hired a guy to finish the floor tile. But we are so glad to have it finished and ready for guests (our first ones arrive March 2). Do you hear that everyone? We love guests!!


Having some fun in the city center while we were waiting for our visa interview. Praising God that we were granted two more years!

No comments:

Post a Comment