Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Cappadocia

Adam and Melanie were so kind to watch our kids for a couple of days so that we could get away with just Gregg and Celesta. We got to visit Cappadocia, which is known for its cone-shaped rock formations called "fairy chimneys" and churches that were carved out of the rock. It's seriously such an otherworldly place and we were excited that we could explore it with Gregg and Celesta. Enjoy the pictures.


Of course I had to take a few door pictures :)

Stunning landscapes! What did I tell you? Magical!
















Love this! I will always cherish the memories from our fun times in Cappadocia!




We even got to stay in a cave hotel. It was awesome, except for the part where bits of the ceiling kept falling on us all night long. Just part of the experience, I guess :)

No comments:

Post a Comment