I'm so thankful to be married to my best friend and that even though it isn't always easy and it takes some work, it still just keeps getting better and better!
To celebrate our anniversary we went on a date to a beautiful old elevator that was built in 1907. I don't know how we have lived in this city for over 5 years and never been here before. The view from the top was breathtaking. We shared a piece of cheesecake in a cute little cafe at the top as we looked out over the beautiful Aegean sea.
It was such a fun evening just walking around the city hand-in-hand and admiring the beauty with the man that I love!
Click here to read an old post about our loooooove story :)
![]() |
| Had to throw in this picture too, because isn't she just the cutest little old lady ever?!?! |












No comments:
Post a Comment