Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Why hello there!

Anyone still reading along? I've been a very bad blogger lately, it has been a crazy winter. Very intense and hard.

For now I will just post some pictures. Enjoy!


Love this picture of Isaiah and Daddy taking a nap together!



Here is our first picture of us as a family of 6. This was taken Christmas morning with the self-timer. Not too shabby.


again


I love this one of my 4 kiddos!



And this one too!


I had very good intentions of cloth diapering with Isaiah. Truth is it lasted about a week. Turns out it's not quite as easy with the 4th child. So as much as I hate to admit it, we're using disposables for now. But oh how I love me some chubby baby in a diaper!



 Those eyes!



This is Yohanis and Colson's kindergarten class right before their semester break. They are both doing so well in school and have made great friends. I'm so proud of how far they have come in their Turkish, they will know more than Mommy and Daddy before long!



Colson with his teacher



and Yohanis with the teacher



Friends. Apparently Yohanis and Colson are pretty popular with the little girls ;)



It snowed in our city for the first time in about 10 years. The kids were SO excited to be able to play in the snow. It was gone by the evening, but it was fun while it lasted!



 Me and my boys!



I let Yohanis wear Isaiah in the wrap and he was thrilled! Can you tell by that smile?! Yohanis is a great big brother and he can get the biggest smiles and giggles out of Isaiah.




One of their favorite bedtime stories. Colson was being a stinker!






Aunt Melanie needs her snuggle time in the wrap too :)



Bowling with the cousins for Colson's 5th birthday





Yohanis sporting his new haircut. He likes his mohawk, so for now he's our little Mr. T :)



Vienna always wants to hold Isaiah. We have nicknamed her the "smother mother" because she is always right up in his face not giving him much room to breathe :)


Our smiley boys is 4 months old already! Where has the time gone?

5 comments:

  1. So glad to see an update. What kind of wrap do you use? I have a Moby, and love it, but haven't put Fletcher in it yet because he's still sooo small...don't know if there's a good one to use right now. I'm DIGGIN Y's mohawk! Silas would totally wear one too if Lincoln would let him...I'll have to show him Y's pic and see if he'll go for it after he sees how cute it is! Glad you guys are doing well, I don't have time (nor motivation) to blog right now, but love to hear updates on your wonderful family!!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a moby wrap and LOVE it (Joel made it for me). I wear Isaiah in it all the time and he goes RIGHT to sleep (but only if I face him towards my chest, if he's facing outwards then he loves to see what's going on). I can't wait to see more pictures and hear your birthstory, but I know how overwhelming those first few weeks can be so blogging takes a backseat. Congratulations again to you guys and your beautiful family!

      Delete
  2. thanks for the update! its so good to see that you are all doing well and i really enjoyed all the photos! your kiddos are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay, it's so good to "see" you back in blogworld! i have been thinking about you lately - wondering how it's going with 4. it looks like you're rising to the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love our moby! And that is so cute that Yohanis wore Isaiah! Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete