![]() |
| This kid right here caught and killed a snake. Never a dull moment with 4 boys, I'll tell ya! |
![]() |
| My favorite part of our house! Joel recently made me some awesome shelves and a cute desk for the kids to do their homework at. I'm in love with this space! |
![]() |
| Go Fish and watching a friend's sleeping baby? Not a bad way to spend the afternoon! |
![]() |
| I got to hang out with sweet Benji one afternoon. Some days I miss having a baby in the house, but then I just borrow a friend's for a little while and I'm good ;) |
![]() |
| Nothing better than some tea with best friends on a cold afternoon! |
![]() |
| Making Turtles is one of our favorite Christmas traditions! Carmel covered cashews dipped in chocolate?! Yes please! |
![]() |
| December sure is pretty in our neighborhood! |
![]() |
| A refugee family that we had lost contact with after they moved away last year moved back into a nearby village. It was great catching up with this sweet family! |
Christmas cookie baking with some of our faves!!
![]() |
| Huge Christmas tree at the mall. |
![]() |
| Some new friends invited us over for "tea." And what I mean by "tea" is basically a meal big enough to call dinner and leave us all incredibly stuffed! Turkish hospitality can't be beat! |
![]() |
| Seriously how is my baby so BIG?!?! |
![]() |
| Celebrating a sweet friend's birthday! |
![]() |
| A friend took these pictures of Brooks for her photography class! Love him so! |
![]() |
| Isaiah with his kindergarten class. They walked through the village to a classmate's house for lunch one day. I love our school. |
![]() |
| Vienna enjoying learning macrame. |
![]() |
| Celebrating our neighbor's birthday! |
![]() |
| December was a month full of lots of birthday celebrations. Us ladies having coffee at Starbucks on Jeanne's birthday. |
![]() |
| What a rare occasion. 4 couples. On a lunch date. 21 kids at home with babysitters. Lots of laughter. Oh how special these couples are to us! |
![]() |
![]() |
| Isaiah and his classmates. I'm thankful his teacher texts so many pictures throughout his day at school. |
![]() |
| Our favorite almost 2 year old!! |
























THanks for the picture update! :)
ReplyDelete