Saturday, September 16, 2017

July 2017 in pictures

Taking it back to July here! Although we on our road trip for half of July, I have a few more pictures I wanted to post for posterity's sake.

Having fun one Sunday afternoon with face paints. The big kids all wanted to be super heroes and Brooks wanted to be a tiger.
One of our favorite weekend spots!!

I'm glad we decided to get Vienna some bunnies for her birthday last year. She has really taken responsibility for them, never forgetting to feed them every day, change their water and love on them! One of her favorite things to do is swaddle them in her blanket.

We had our sweet friend, Ellen, come visit us for a few days in July! She taught us some fun new card games and was even up for doing some late night Insanity workouts with me and Joel.

4th of July cuteness!

4th of July picnic with good friends.

Getting our tent installed on the van before we left for our trip.

In the summer our backyard is the neighborhood gathering place and I absolutely love it!

We have a campfire pretty often, usually at Brooks' request, it's one of his favorite things to do.

Vienna posing in the garden.


No comments:

Post a Comment