Thursday, January 13, 2011

Snow day!

Last night we got about 6 inches of snow. I was SO excited because it was our first "big" snowfall since we've been here. I absolutely LOVE the snow and missed it so much while we were in Turkey.


So last night after we put the kids to bed, Joel and I ran around in the snow like crazy people. I may or may not have even made a couple of snow angels in my parent's driveway. I felt like such a kid again, it was so much fun!


Then Joel and I snuggled up on the fourwheeler and drove around in the moonlight while the snow was still falling. So perfect. We even took the fourwheeler to visit all my cousins - I love that my Dad's whole family lives so close together. After that we stopped by my brother and his wife's house for hot chocolate. It was the perfect end to a perfect snowy evening. 


This morning we took the kids out to play and I had fun taking pictures. I heart snow!



















2 comments:

  1. These pictures are so beautiful!! Breath taking! You have such a gift of capturing things! We need to figure out a time to talk soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photographs are beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete