So whenever I go to the bathroom Colson likes to tag-along (he also likes a front row seat when it's time to change Vienna's diaper). He's very interested in poop and pee ever since we started potty training. I will spare you all the details, but to say the least, he's very proud of himself when he goes in the potty and always has to have a look at his accomplishment and discuss the size, etc. So whenever I use the potty he likes to congratulate me by saying: "Mommy, you went pee-pee! Good job! Give me five!" Oh, life with a two-and-a-half year old is never boring. I love this little guy! He is always making me laugh. I'm amazed at how fast he's learning new things, where did our little baby go?!
On another note, what is a blog post without pictures? So here's a few cute ones of Vienna that Joel took the other night. He's been playing with our camera and learning how to use the different features. My husband is becoming quite the photographer :)






I LOVE this little girl! Is she not she just the cutest?
And one more, just for fun. Don't you like our new shelf decoration?

Have a great Tuesday!
Charity
No comments:
Post a Comment